Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-12.txt> (DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures) to Draft Standard

On Wednesday, June 22, 2011 01:17:16 pm Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> [...]

While I'm not thrilled by the post-4871 changes in general, I think on this
point there's not an issue.  I recently worked through the multiple From case
for a DKIM implementation I'm helping on and found sufficient guidance in RFC
4871 to deal with it reasonably.  This was definitely beat to death in the WG.

Scott K