Re: one data point regarding native IPv6 support

Dear Stefan,
Thank you for the reply.
I think there should be a platform where IPv4 users and IPv6 users can interface. If this link is missing then there will be problem.

Otueneh

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Stefan Winter <stefan.winter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

> "You appear to be able to browse the IPv4 Internet only. You will not
> be able to reach IPv6-only sites."
>
> Please can some one visit http://test-ipv6.com/# and give me more
> explanation on the displayed result?

That message is quite clear, isn't it? You use an Internet Service
Provider which only supplies you with IPv4 connectivity. If you want to
visit a website which only supports IPv6, it will not work.

The test website can be reached on both IPv4 and IPv6. So it can tell
you: you came here via IPv4, and didn't manage to get here via IPv6. So
there is no working IPv6 for you.

Stefan