RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-10.txt> (DKIM And Mailing Lists) to BCP

It originally started out as Informational but there was at some point WG consensus to shift it to using normative language, making BCP the appropriate status.

I don't think I'd object to going back to Informational.  I imagine I can get the diffs out of RCS and just play them backwards if that's the way we decide to go.

-MSK