RE: How to pay $47 for a copy of RFC 793

> In IEEE Xplore, I can't find any RFCs at all, no matter how I search
> for them.  Search for "Transmission Control Protocol" and you'll find
> lots of articles but no RFCs.

Not surprising.

To quote from the site :
   The IEEE Xplore digital library is a powerful resource for discovery and access to scientific and technical content published by IEEE
   (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners.

Unless I am mistaken, RFCs aren't IEEE publications.

Y(J)S