RE: [siprec] Last Call: <draft-ietf-siprec-req-09.txt> (Use Cases andRequirements for SIP-based Media Recording (SIPREC)) toInformational RFC

[JRE] This seems a reasonable addition. I wonder if the new requirement (first sentence only) is sufficient as a **replacement** for REQ-022 and REQ-023. On reading REQ-022 and REQ-023 again, it is not so clear what their purpose was, and they seem to be more like a solution than a requirement. One purpose would certainly be that covered by Muthu's new requirement. Was there any other purpose?

John