[Update on Day Pass Experiment]

I had intended to send this update on the Day Pass Experiment to the IETF list in the middle of January.  For reasons I don't understand, it was not sent.  My apologies.

>>> Subject:  Update on Day Pass Experiment
>>>
>>> On 16 December 2010, the IAOC reviewed that status of the Day Pass experiment.  After a long discussion, that is documented in the minutes (available at http://iaoc.ietf.org/minutes/iaoc_minutes.html), the IAOC approved the continuation of the Day Pass program for 2011.  The IAOC will review the Day Pass program at the end of 2011 to make sure it is not having a negative impact.
>>>
>>> Day Passes are available as one of the registration choices for IETF 80 in Prague.
>>>
>>> Bob Hinden
>>> IAOC Chair

Day passes were available for Prague as you may have noticed, and were shown in the statistics presented in the Wednesday plenary.

Bob Hinden
IAOC Chair