Re: IAOC: delegating ex-officio responsibility

Henk beat me to this, but

Also:

 The terms of delegation is for a longer term for
   instance aligned with the IESG and IAB appointment cycles (roughly
   anual).

I think you mean:

 The delegation is for an one year term, aligned with the IAB and IESG
 appointment cycles and can be renewed.

That's the way I understood what Olaf is suggesting, and what I thought I was agreeing with.

Spencer