Change notice of the handling of escape characters in NroffEdit

I recently discovered a bug in NroffEdits handling of the escape character backslash "\".

If you are using NroffEdit today and write drafts where backslash is used in your draft text, then the output of your draft may change when upgrading to NroffEdit 2.02 (released yesterday).

There is however a very easy way to find out if this is an issue for your drafts.

NroffEdit now integrates with the IETF diff tool. In a single command, NroffEdit will get you an IETF tools diff between your current state of editing against the latest published version of your draft. It is advisable to run this check to see if the fixed escape character handling has caused any changes to your text output.

If you run into problems, then you will find good examples of escape character handling in the new updated template.
Please let me know if you run into any problems.

/Stefan