Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-06.txt> (Requirements for Internet-Draft Tracking by the IETF Community in the Datatracker) to Informational RFC

Paul -

1) If we publish this as an RFC, note that imgur.com will only keep an image if it's viewed at least once every three months.

2) In the list of things constituting an "update to an RFC", could you call out marking an RFC as Historic, and changing the
maturity level of an RFC in place (such as was done for 5652)

3) 2.1.2 talks of the ease of use to create a datatracker account. I think we have that already through the tools system.
Are you thinking this will require the creation of a different system?

RjS