Re: Request for review of draft-yevstifeyev-genarea-historic-03

Hi -

The "historicization" of RFC 1227 provides an interesting example of
this.  Without speculating on the motivations behind that decision,
I think it does provide a clear example of an explicitly experimental
protocol that was actually getting significant use at the time being
declared historic.

Randy