From: ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx [mailto:ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
ext Worley, Dale R (Dale)
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 5:20 PM
To: Huub van Helvoort; Brian E Carpenter
Cc: IETF
Subject: RE: My comments to the press about OAM for MPLS

> From: ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx On Behalf Of Huub van Helvoort
>
> On Friday October 2nd an agenda was distributed for the MEAD
> team for the meeting in Munich on the MEAD team list mead@xxxxxxxxx
> On Monday October 5th an email was sent to mead@xxxxxxxx
> announcing the disbanding of the MEAD team, and that the
> meeting in Munich should not be considered a MEAD team meeting.
>
> The decision to disband the MEAD team was liaised to the ITU-T
> on the same day (October 5).
>
> Do I need to say more.

Uh, yes.  There are three statements, all of which are in the passive
voice; they describe actions that were taken without describing what
persons took the actions and on what authority.  At this distance, I'm
not sure that it matters, but if you are trying to enlighten those of
us who were not involved in these events, leaving out all the *names*
and even *organizational roles* makes everything obscure.

Dale