Re: Poster sessions

On Jan 6, 2011, at 4:32 AM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

> I am not sure it would fit well with the "IETF ecosystem," as it takes time to scan through a bunch of posters, and it takes time to stand
> by your poster and answer any questions, and time is always short at an IETF. Maybe we could just have them in the halls and call them a "hall-BOF."

I like this idea.  A few ideas for requirements:

Slides MUST include the name of the draft so we can go read it in detail, and mention which WG or pre-WG mailing list the discussion is taking place on.

If anyone puts an obvious product pitch on a poster, attendees SHOULD deface it with snarky post-it notes and smeared food.