Re: [http-state] Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-18.txt> (HTTP State Management Mechanism) to Proposed Standard

Apologies for the late reply.

FWIW, I support publication; this is a very well-written spec, and a long overdue revision.

One small suggestion: it may be worthwhile to point out that the presence of a Cookie request header or Set-Cookie response header does not preclude HTTP caches from storing and reusing a response.

Regards,

Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/