From: Tony Hansen [mailto:tony@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 07:05
To: Yaakov Stein
Cc: ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: text versions of ID and RFCs

Use ftp to retrieve them. Set ASCII mode. Your line ending problems will be solved.

    Tony

On 11/10/2010 10:26 PM, Yaakov Stein wrote:

When retrieving IDs or RFC from the tools.ietf.org or datatracker.ietf.org the file has only LFs

rather than CR+LF.

Yes, it is easy enough to convert this for simple reading on Windows machines,

but it is inconvenient to have to do this every time.

Could it be possible to change the default here ?