Re: Proposed WG and BOF Scheduling Experiment

Maybe for the experiment we should also move the Social to Friday
evening: 1) it won't interfere with IP meeting time; 2) less people so
better chance of getting a ticket; 3) more folks will stay for Friday
meetings; 4) IETF meeting will be over so we can let our hair down -
oops that's not a problem now.

	geoff