Re: Proposed WG and BOF Scheduling Experiment

>> Hmm. How many non-overlapping time slots? It would be extremely
>> frustrating if there was a lot of overlap between BOFs. Some of us
>> are interested in almost any new topic. My first reaction is to prefer
>> the BOFs spread out. I'm not sure that concentrating them will reduce
>> the problem of clashes.
>
> Strongly agree!

As do I.  I attend BoFs across areas, with interest in looking at new
work in general.  I've often thought we should *never* schedule two
BoFs in the same time slot.  I'd hate to have guaranteed conflicts,
allowing me to attend only one or two BoFs when a dozen were
scheduled.

Barry