Re: Proposed WG and BOF Scheduling Experiment

On 2010-11-08 15:26, The IESG wrote:
  First, schedule all BOFs  for Monday afternoon.
Hmm. How many non-overlapping time slots? It would be extremely
frustrating if there was a lot of overlap between BOFs. Some of us
are interested in almost any new topic. My first reaction is to prefer
the BOFs spread out. I'm not sure that concentrating them will reduce
the problem of clashes.

Strongly agree!

 --aaron