Re: Beijing hotel Nikko close to Shangri-La?

could anyone copy the map to me ? this website is not reachable for me.
I have been there several days before,
the direct road is only for bike,
I have observed there for a while and  it seems nobody walking beside the major road.

For pedestian, you may have to cross several over-road bridges which
have stairs up and down. then you could get to shangri-la hotel finally.

-Hui

2010/10/26 Huub van Helvoort <hhelvoort@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Alex,

You wrote:

> Thank you for guidance, I've put Shangri-La and Nikko on a google map:
>
>                    http://ow.ly/2ZpEh
>
> I hope they're correct.

They are correct if you pick the "plan" view" the "satelite" view
has a horizontal offset of about 500 meters.

Regards, Huub.