Fwd: [rfc-i] Transitional RFC Editor recommendations published in draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2

I'd like to make sure that all of you are aware that
draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2 was posted.  Discussion
of it will take place on the rfc-interest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mail list.  If you have an interest in the RFC Editor
model, please review the document and participate in the
discussion on that list.

Enjoy,
Russ