Re: IAOC volunteers (Re: NomCom 2010-2011: Call for More Nominations)

Martin,

Speaking just for myself: I'm not discouraged by the discussions. On
the contrary, working on improving our meeting experience is an
interesting challenge. You are correct that it isn't possible to make
everyone happy and that expectations and experiences vary, but that
doesn't mean we can't work on some specific areas.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj