Re: [MEXT] Last Call: draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd (DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation for NEMO) to Proposed Standard

>> =>  I thought we were discussing the specific issue of how to solve this
>> problem in _this_WG_ as I mentioned in my first email. I know what the RFC
>> says and I wouldn't have done it this way but given this, I don't know how
>> else you can solve it _here_.
>
> I am open to solve it here and I have suggestion :
>
> - make DHCPv6-PD-NEMO assign a default route to the Mobile Router at
>    home.
>
> What do you think?

=> That can work but I don't understand why you don't like the host on
egress interface behaviour. The RFC seems inconsistent on its requirements
for the egress interface at home, but it's been a long time since I read it
so I may have forgotten some of the reasons. I think it can work and at
least it will lead to a consistent implementation.
Extending DHCP can work but whether it's done here or in dhc or mif is not
really important to me.

Hesham