Re: [78attendees] WARNING !!! Re: Maastricht to Brussels-Nat-Aero, Sat 07:09

Jordi,

I have no idea how you managed to have such a bad experience. I
travelled on German, Dutch and Belgian railways to/from Maastricht and
all the info I got in advance was 100% accurate, right down to what
platform the trains departed from.

I did hear that there was some confusion about whether or not express
trains ran on the weekends from Brussels, but beyond that I am not
aware of the total chaos you describe.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj