Re: Varying meeting venue -- why?

In Minneapolis, once upon a time, "we" (the IETF secretariat at the
time) invested something in the order of $10k or $15k for a fiberlink
between <somwhere in the basement> to <somewhere more useful> in the
Hilton Hotel which "we" had a recurring contract for and which "we"
ammortized over several visits.

It's still not a bad venue, visas notwithstanding, and getting there
may or may not be "one hop" depending on where you are coming from.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj