Re: [dispatch] VIPR - proposed charter version 3

Hi Dan,

The term peer to peer is intended to exclude mechanisms that would use
a central repository for the information:  This was discussed in an
earlier thread:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg02027.html

In one sense it is a solution, however, in another sense it is reusing
SIP related functionality defined in RAI and thus is in a similar vein
as specifying the use of SIP in a charter.

Thanks,
Mary.