RE: [dispatch] VIPR - proposed charter version 3

It looks to me that one can imagine 'centralized' solutions which are
also based on reusing SIP related functionality developed in RAI. I
would rather not close such an option and allow the WG a window of
opportunity in which alternate solutions that could meet the same goals
can be presented.

Dan