Re: [Simple] Last Call: draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm (An Alternative Connection Model for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)) to Proposed Standard

Hi Cullen,

note that these two drafts were a single draft in the past but the WG
decided to split it in two. That is why I have started both IETF LCs at
the same time. So, if you have comments on the sessmatch draft, now it
would be a good time to listen to them since that draft is also
undergoing its IETF LC.

Thanks,

Gonzalo