RE: Ok .. I want my IETF app for my iPad ..

Well if you are over 55 with bifocals, like me, you might have a issue. Which is why tablet readers really are a boon.

On 04/08/2010 07:47 AM, Richard Shockey wrote:
> That was what I had in mind when I started this thread or maybe
> configuration options for push of new WG drafts.
>
> No browser including Safari displays ASCII text well and that has been my
> ultimate objection.

I've got to really question what you mean by well. It's been perhaps a
decade since I printed an rfc and virtually every one of them that I've
read since has been in a browser. fwiw I use the same fixes width font
when viewing them there as I do when composing this email or editing a
draft but that's not exactly hard to achieve.