NroffEdit updated with December 2009 boilerplate

Andrew,

You don't need an official template. You just need one that works and passes
ID nits. NroffEdit comes with an nroff template that satisfies the ID nits
check.

I have just updated the NroffEdit tool with a new template that incorporates
the December 2009 boilerplate.

Downloads are available from:
http://aaa-sec.com/nroffedit/nroffedit/download.html

Just the empty nroff template is available here:
http://aaa-sec.com/pub/NroffEdit/empty.nroff

/Stefan