Re: Above market hotel room rates

Louis Berger sed:

I have no issue if the hotel rates subsidizes the meeting.

+1 within reason
In fact, I am much more likely to accept high room rates if I know they subsisdise my favorite NFP.

I've been
told that this is not the case, even though it is what I/many expect.

I can't comment, but I hear different stories.

guess I should just accept that there is one and that there is no
transparency on this point.

I don't see either why there should be no transparency or why you should accept it.

Adrian