Re: [77all] No Host for IETF 77

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Yoav Nir <ynir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The corporate name on my nametag is there only because I filled that field in the registration form. Others haven't and don't have a corporation name.

Besides, the corporation name is there not because Check Point has "bought" the IETF, but so that if I say that everyone should use a firewall, people will take that with the appropriate grain of salt.

Affiliations are normally listed on IETF documents and badges for the purpose of assisting in identifying the person so affiliated.

Donald

Anyway, if we're raising money for the IETF, someone should have made IETF 77 T-shirts for sale. They last longer than green dots, and give you bragging rights.