Re: Why the normative form of IETF Standards is ASCII

Besides your eyes, (only one in some cases), you don't need any extra
junkware to be able to read the RFCs, even better, without eyes you
still can do it since text to speech works very nicely with ASCII.

There could be some compatibility problems with some ancient blueware
still using EBCDIC.

Keep the ASCII

Cheers
Jorge