Re: Visas to China

--On Thursday, January 14, 2010 20:44 +0200 Patrik Fältström
<paf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> FWIW: Not only China has that requirement.

Actually, while some are more careful about enforcing it than
others, _most_ countries have that requirement, even when they
don't require visas prior to arrival.

While there are exceptions, a passport that has less than six
months before its expiration date is primarily useful for going
back to one's home country (or treaty area), not for outbound
travel.

   john