Re: [codec] WG Review: Internet Wideband Audio Codec (codec)

Sending packets at lower intervals wouldn't fully solve issues related to this... you should never go over the MTU in practice anyway... and you shouldn't be running small packet times if you ever wish it to scale... sending anything less than 10ms packet times is wasteful for both the client and the server... but then again nobody seems to think of the server side of things when they design anything these days.... I just hope that everyone does consider that aspect.

/b