Re: Creating issues for "Related Active Documents"

Hi Robert,

On 2009-12-15 15:58 Robert Moskowitz said the following:
> I have started working on the HIP RFCs while work is in progress to
> update the WG charter for said action.  So for now the IDs are
> individual submissions.  They are showing up on the HIP tools page, but
> I am not sure how to add issues to them.  It is not clear from the wiki
> how to add IDs to the component list.  It say at
> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hip/trac/wiki/IetfSpecificFeatures that
> just mentioning a ID in the "Wiki text" generates a link, but that does
> NOT seem to apply to mentioning an ID in a ticket discription to get it
> linked in as an issue to that ID.
>
> Where is doing this covered/discussed?

Questions like this would normally be raised on the tools-discuss list,
<tools-discuss@xxxxxxxx>.

The answer is that any of the admins of a given tools trac instance can add
additional components (drafts) to the tracker; in this case, the admins are
<dward@xxxxxxxxx>, <gonzalo.camarillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> and <henrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

I'll add information about this to the wiki, for future reference.

Best,

	Henrik