Re: [Uri-review] [Fwd: [BEHAVE] Last Call: draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri(Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Uniform Resource Identifiers)to Proposed Standard]

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Dan Wing <dwing@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I requested review by uri-review on 30-JUL-2009, per your earlier
> suggestion.  However, we received no review comments from that
> request, which was mentioned in the PROTO write-up for this
> document.  This is my only experience with uri-review; it was
> easy and painless, because we received no comments.
>
> Somebody please shake the tree that is uri-review so that we can
> progress this document.
>
> -d

Howdy.

It is being reviewed by URI-review, as per Magnus's request.  I
personally probably missed the earlier request because I was changing
jobs right after the Stockholm IETF and had queued that kind of review
for after the meeting.  Sorry for my own delay.  What I have
suggested, though, is review by the *uri* mailing list, which is a
larger group at uri@xxxxxxx  This is not required, but can be done if
there is reason.

regards,

Ted Hardie