RE: [Uri-review] [Fwd: [BEHAVE] Last Call: draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri(Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Uniform Resource Identifiers)to Proposed Standard]

Thanks for your review comments.

> Since this mechanism involves a fairly distinctive URI resolution
> mechanism, I suggest that this document also be reviewed by the URI
> mailing list, in addition to URI-review.  It seems more likely to be
> able to discuss how to best meet the requirements expressed within a
> URI syntax more likely to be handled correctly by parsers already
> deployed.

I requested review by uri-review on 30-JUL-2009, per your earlier
suggestion.  However, we received no review comments from that
request, which was mentioned in the PROTO write-up for this
document.  This is my only experience with uri-review; it was
easy and painless, because we received no comments.

Somebody please shake the tree that is uri-review so that we can
progress this document.

-d