Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-idnabis-bidi (Right-to-left scripts for IDNA) to Draft Standard

I object to publishing these IDNA documents as a Draft Standard.  I
don't view IDNA2008 as a revision of the earlier IDNA2003 protocol.  The
design goals have changed since the first IDNA version.  Finally, there
have been little implementation experience with the new protocol.

I would support publication as Proposed Standard.

/Simon