Re: IPv6 standard?

"Masataka Ohta" <mohta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

trejrco@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
We obviously disagree here, on a fundamental basis.  I (and many
others) disagree that IPv6 'has failed' and are in fact
aggressively deploying it *right now*

It has been so for more than these 10 years. So, maybe, within next
100 years, IPv6 maybe fully deployed.

History will tell. For the sake of saving IETF list readers from another 100 (repetitive) posts on the subject, shall we mutually agree to continue this discussion 10 years from now?

Kind regards,

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html