Re: IPv6 standard?

trejrco@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Masataka - yes, you have voiced your e2e arguments - thank you for
> your work.

Thank you for your acknowledgment that you can't voice against my
work.

> We obviously disagree here, on a fundamental basis.  I (and many
> others) disagree that IPv6 'has failed' and are in fact
> aggressively deploying it *right now*

It has been so for more than these 10 years. So, maybe, within next
100 years, IPv6 maybe fully deployed.

> WRT aggregation, PI space excepted, there is an IPv6 advantage
> - the allocations are large enough (the more bits part)

You obviously don't understand the fundamental problem against
route aggregation, which is multi-homing, against which large
allocation size is of no help.

> Yes, GOSIP was a now-laughable effort ...

Thank you again for let us remember the true meaning of governmental
support.

But, IPv6 has been laughed at for more than 10 years.

							Masataka Ohta