RE: Last Call: draft-ietf-rohc-ipsec-extensions-hcoipsec (IPsec Extensions to Support Robust Header Compression over IPsec (ROHCoIPsec)) to Proposed Standard

That works for me.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Emre Ertekin [mailto:emreertekin.ietf@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 8:29 PM
To: stangarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; iesg@xxxxxxxx; ietf@xxxxxxxx
Cc: rohc@xxxxxxxx; carl.knutsson@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Last Call: draft-ietf-rohc-ipsec-extensions-hcoipsec (IPsec
Extensions to Support Robust Header Compression over IPsec (ROHCoIPsec)) to
Proposed Standard

Hi Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to read our draft.

We left out the Integrity Algorithm from the referenced list because
it is not a ROHC channel parameter, as defined in RFC 3095.  Please
note that we did include a discussion on the Integrity Algorithm / Key
in the subsequent paragraph.

As such, I would like to leave the draft as-is.  Please let me know if
you have any questions.

BR,
Emre