Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meeting of the IETF

Tim,

The government of China is NOT the host of the meeting. Beyond normal
courtesy as you cross the border (unless you want to be detained), I
wouldn't expect you to act in any particular way towards government
officials.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj