Re: IPv6 standard?

a standard does not deployment make.  There are networks still
running DECNETpV, Chaosnet, X.25, and even XNS.   If there ever
is a time when IPv4 -not- running somewhere, it is likely to be
after 2038 - there is no "pure" IPv4 today and it is doubtful there
will ever be a "pure" IPv6 Internet.

--bill

--bill