The methodology/guideline of mathematical re-definition of constitution or legal/law

Dear experts,

A protocol is a kinds of law.

I've just found out the new conceptual methodology/guideline for mathematical re-definition of constitution or legal/law. How do you think? I Request for comments.

PEOPLE ARE CONSIDERING THE RESULT OF TODAY,
FOR SEEKING THE ANSWER OF NEXT DAY.
That's a kind of efforts of generalization of phenomenon. That's the origin of progression. Arithmetic Progression or Geometric Progression is a kind of generalization of that.

If the initial term of an arithmetic progression is a1 and the common difference of successive members is d, then the nth term of the sequence is given by

a_n = a_1 +(n-1)d,

The n-th term of a geometric sequence with initial value a and common ratio r is given by

a_n = a*r^(n-1)

These definitions are kinds of laws of mathematics. Here, let's consider the method of defining laws. Which type of definition is better?

DEF.1 { Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Concept of Plus and Minus }

DEF.2 { Arithmetic Progression, Arithmetic Deprogression, Geometric Progression, Geometric Deprogression }

Yes, the answer is DEF.1. Because same law is defined with smaller information. Meanings of DEF.1 and DEF.2 are same. But the quantity of information of DEF.1 is less than DEF.2. In other words, with DEF.1, people can arrive at the answer more quickly.

In our Constitution or Legal, there is a kind of mistake which can be called as redundant definitions. Let's consider our constitution or legal
definitions.

There is a kind of general law of humanity, "PROHIBITION OF BETRAYAL BRINGING OUT BAD EFFECT FOR PUBLIC IN FUTURE". Here, it is called as "LAW-X".

In our constitution or legal, there are too many redundant definitions like that.

{
LAW-X OF CONSTITUTION
LAW-X OF CIVIL LAW
LAW-X OF CORPORATE LAW
LAW-X OF SECURITIES LAW
LAW-X OF TRAFFIC LAW
}

These kinds of definitions are too redundant. According to above idea of examples of laws of mathematics, it is possible to re-define constitutions or legal/laws.

---
Abraham TaddyHatty < taddyhatty@xxxxxxx >