Non-smoking rooms at the Hiroshima venue?

Greetings,
I just set about to reserve a room at the meeting hotel via http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/cwshome/DPRD-7LT5AJ/HIJJA (which required that I join their PriorityClub...).  Check-in on Saturday, check-out on Friday (nothing odd there).  I was, though, VERY surprised that there are no non-smoking rooms available.  All I got was:
1 SINGLE BED STANDARD SMOKING at ¥13,500.
If I want non-smoking, I seem to have to pay 23,000 and have 2 beds.
Is this other's experience as well?  While I can survive a smoking room, I'd really rather not.  I haven't tried calling, so perhaps that's the solution.
Can anything be done to get us some non-smoking rooms since I suspect that's what almost everyone wants?
Cheers,
David_______________________________________________Ietf mailing listIetf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf