[Fwd: Re: I-D Action:draft-klensin-iasa-policy-00.txt]

Forwarded here at the request of one of the authors:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: I-D Action:draft-klensin-iasa-policy-00.txt
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 17:10:32 +1200
From: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx>
To: John Klensin <klensin@xxxxxxx>,  "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I think I agree with this document; these are editorial
issues.

There's a sequence in section 2.1 starting with the words
"I think" that clearly needs rephrasing.

Section 3:

>    In both cases, it may be useful to think of the "bouncing back"
>    process as as an appeal from the IASA to the Stream, but an appeal
>    that is explicitly

This material appears to be duplicated just above, in slightly
different words.

> 5.  Emergency Situations
>
>    Emergencies can and do (unfortunately) occur.  It is understood that
>    in an emergency, steps will be taken, and remedies applied.  The
>    general rule is that if the Trust acts on an emergency basis,

This surely applies to IASA as a whole, not just the Trust.

   Brian