Re: Last Call: draft-iana-ipv4-examples (IPv4 Address Blocks Reserved for Documentation) to Informational RFC

Jari Arkko<jari.arkko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What should we do about this block? Some of the potential answers include
> documenting its role, marking it as reserved but deprecating its use in
> examples, and returning it to the free pool immediately (with a warning sign
> about possible filtering problems).

If we can arrive at an agreement with ARIN, maybe we could document it
indirectly, by pointing to some place where ARIN would document *all*
its reserved spaces.  (Possibly even including things like "reserved
for expansion of the previous block", or "reserved for future use".)
A very brief Googling of arin.net did not reveal such a master list.

-Dave

--
Dave Aronson, software engineer or trainer for hire.
Looking for job (or contract) in Washington DC area.