Re: [IAB] [Trustees] Proposed Revisions to the IETF Trust Legal Provisions (TLP)

Russ Housley <housley at vigilsec dot com> wrote:
My preference would be for the Trust to approve the revised TLP that > have not received any negative comments, and thus release the > documents in the RFC Editor queue.  Then, the Trust should put forward > alternative text for the sections that have received negative > comments, starting another review period.
So there will likely be yet another revision of the TLP text?  That means the already-overworked volunteer tool developers will have to add another option to generate new boilerplate, and I-D authors will endure another round of idnits telling them their boilerplate is out of date.