Automatically updated Table of Contents with Nroff

Title: Automatically updated Table of Contents with Nroff
As I know there are quite some Nroff users still out there, this might be welcome news.

While I quite like Nroff for its easy to use and readability. one of the problem that always have annoyed me with Nroff is to manually update the Table of Content.
This is something where xml2rfc have a great edge, over Nroff, or at least had.

So the good news is that version 1.0 of NroffEdit includes a feature for an automatically updated Table of Contents.
All you need to do is to click where you want the TOC and paste it there. Once you done that it will automatically update as you change name of titles, change page locations or even add or remove titles.

More information about this is no my web:
http://aaa-sec.com/nroffedit/index.html

I want to thank for the feedback I have received so far.
If you like this or have any feedback of any kind, feel free to let me know.

/Stefan