RE: XML2RFC must die, was: Re: Two different threads - IETF Document Format

Hadriel is right... I quit using xmlmind (never installed on the new
machine) because I should not be focusing on formatting nonsense when I
should be focusing on generating the correct content. Getting the arcane
systax correct always takes me half a day because I am not constantly
writing drafts.

I am not opposed to tools like xml2rfc in general, but that implementation
(even using something like xmlmind with the appropriate filter) represents a
giant leap backward to the early 80's world of document creation. As far as
I am concerned xml2rfc represents a first step, but we must not stop there.

Tony