Re: IETF 78 Annoucement

Ole Jacobsen wrote:
[..]
> Train time is around 3 and 1/2 hours with 3 changes, but I'd actually
> recommend going all the way to Utrecht on the German ICE which gives

If you are going to hop over Utrecht, better just take a direct flight
to Amsterdam (AMS) :)

For The Netherlands, one can plan train rides using: http://www.ns.nl
Top right corner has a link to the English edition.

Amsterdam->Maastricht will take at least 3 hours though... :(

Greets,
 Jeroen

(and Zurich->Maastricht by train is also 8 hours, or by plain 3 train +
3 plane would make 6, oh well, bit silly though for that short distance,
lets see how Hiroshima works out at least I get to see something new then ;)